Translate

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Post the First

Welcome,  gentle reader and eager oboist!

This blog is the beginning of something that I've been thinking about for a long time now.  As a performer and pedagogue,  I've been trying to figure out a way to share what I've learned about music/oboe/life and all of these intersections to anyone interested,   So much of what we do is an amalgamation of inspiration from others and our own unique ideas and  I hope that the information provided here will help inform/strengthen and inspire your art. 

My goal is to post musings on practice,  things I've learned,  reed help/experiments,  and teaching points.  I'm also happy to field questions too!  Let's see where this goes!

Gotta get up early tomorrow for more practicing,  so for now,


Oboe and out,

Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment